Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Goodbye to Uganda

April 12, 2010

Well I can't let Tania get the last word. So let me use it to extend my heartfelt "thanks" to Tania for her wonderful company and brilliant support during this incredible trip. I enjoyed all her blogging and vibrant storytelling which so faithfully brought our travels to others.

She was a real trooper and was gracious and generous in spirit and in deed. I can never thank her enough.

It has been a long time since we were discussing TGF over two years ago and we have come a long way since then. It looks like things are coming together and we have made important progress and it feels terrific sharing these times with my wonderful friend.

I'd also like to our Gretta family at home for all their continued commitment. You were with us in spirit...sans the jetlag and mosquitoes.

And thank you also to our extended family in Uganda. Everyone there is even more passionate about this work and the support is palpable. I am humbled and blessed.

Well, we are halfway home as I write this. We are so excited to see our families. Because of them taking care of business at home, we were able to take care of business abroad.

Much love to all.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment