Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Friends,

Time is flying by! We'd like to take a minute to reflect on two recent and exciting developments:

1. Our first annual Year In Review newsletter is now complete! Check out this interactive flip book for a recap of TGF's 2010 accomplishments, scholar and donor profiles, a list of donors, and a hint of what's new for 2011.

2. TGF has its first graduate!
Ruth just graduated with a baccalaureate degree in nursing from The Aga Khan University in Kampala, Uganda. In Ruth's own words, "I would have cheated myself if I did not extend my sincere thanks to the entire foundation for your support. Currently I was given added responsibility of spearheading the mentorship program for nurses at the Institute...so that I can build my career and be able to mentor other nurses in provision of quality care for our patients. Once again I say thank you!"

Thank you all. We at TGF couldn't reach these milestones without your support!

Meg Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment