Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Conflict survivor with widowed mother in Gulu.

I just want to say I am so grateful for all you have done to me in all aspect of life. From where I was not making any step you pull to make steps. Where I was not seeing any better life, you made me to see, where and what I did believe you made me to believe. You supported me always and you are beside me to make sure that everything goes on well as far as academic and our well-being issues are concerned. The semester went on well with nothing bad. The exams was not all that bad and even the test was also fair. I wanted to say a word before we depart for the holidays and not forgetting to send you regards from my family's members especially my mum who said THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT. May the Lord bless you.

THANKS…..Gretta Scholar 2nd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment