Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Long-time HIV program volunteer from Masaka.

I really apologise for the long time minus any communication from me but I have been a little caught up with my program where I have been preparing for my end of academic year exams, however I have completed my final paper today.

Meg, I would love to take this opportunity to thank you more for being in my life as my parent and more like a mother to me. Please thank you very much for the endless support you offer to me every time day and minute. Now I’m completing my 2nd year of study I and my family are very happy and proud of you and your mercy of all people to grant me this opportunity.

I really don't know how much I should express my sincere gratitude to you but to me very day is a change in my life because of your support and I will always say thank you. I have now started seeing my dreams come true and I really like it when I get opportunity to help the sick in hospitals and at-least do something in their lives.

PLEASE KEEP UP THAT SPIRIT IN YOU. GOD KNOWS HOW PRECIOUS HE WILL PAY YOU. Gretta Scholar 3rd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment